With a beautiful wooded area, lake and recreation facility, this site offers the activities of outdoor camping while supplying the comforts of home – electricity, hot showers, cozy cabins and cafeteria style meals.
For years the Enterprise club along with other lions clubs in the district have been building cabins, maintaining campers and watching overthecamp at Lake McCumber.
The Lions Health Foundation has the following goals for young children with diabetes at this summer camp:
- A safe, healthy and enjoyable camp experience.
- Enable youth to meet and share their experiences with other diabetic youth.
- Empower campers to become responsible for individual control of their
- health program.
Contact Camp McCumber
- 35440 Deer Flat Road in Shingletown, CA 96088-9544
- (530) 474-4896 Emergencies Only!(530) 946-2290